Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer Review

I am so excited to actually do my first real blog post.I must admit, I am a little nervous. But I hope you will follow me and supported me through this journey! So here I go. I picked up this product after reading multiple people rave about it. I have now tried it for about a month and have fallen in love! The two most unique things about this product is it's sponge tip applicator, and that it's a treatment concealer with Goji Berry + Haloxyl. It has 0.2 FL.oz. and my color is 10 Fair. It has a very thin consistency which makes it look very natural on the skin. For me I use it with a thicker concealer over it, because I have pretty bad under eye circles and want fuller coverage then it offers. It also works wonders for covering acne. Well I hope this review was helpful! Feel free to leave a comment down below, I would love to hear from you!   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment